Hallo, my name is Claudia Irene Carmen Simon, I am a painter. I am living in the wonderful Upper Bavarian town of Rosenheim near the Austro-German border.
My pictures are mainly abstract, floral or metaphysical illustrations in oil and acrylic on canvas or wood. I like to use different techniques and to experiment. My pictures are mostly colourful, positive and harmonic.
Nature inspires me: mountains, the sea, desert, flowers, trees, nordic midnight sun, etc. Painting is my passion and
joy, but sometimes it is also hard work. Therefore I am regularly attending classes of renowned artists (e.g. Prof. Nikolaus Hipp, Bernd Zimmer and Prof. Markus Lüpertz).
- 2012 "Kunstfenster Rosenheim"
- 2012 "Arco Iris" in the town hall of Grasbrunn
- 2013 Gallery "Geistes Welten" in Rosenheim
- 2013/2014 "Descanso" in the RoMed hospital in Bad Aibling
- 2013 "Closed Art" in Munich
- 2013 "YOLO" in Munich
- 2013 "Klein-kleiner-Kunst" in Munich
- 2013 1st Online Exhibition of Rosenheim
- 2014 "Tatort Kunst" in Munich
- 2014 HypoVereinsbank Orleansplatz in Munich
- 2014 Haus des Gastes in Gstadt am Chiemsee
- 2015 Kulturzentrum Trudering
- 2015 Quiddezentrum München
- 2015 Chiemgau Therme in Bad Endorf
- 2015 Haus des Gastes in Gstadt am
- 2016 Postbank, Rosenheim
- 2016 Haus des Gastes, Gstadt am Chiemsee together with Serian Kallweit, author, photographer and ceramic
- 2016 Touristinfo, Breitbrunn am
- 2016 Viniculti, Rosenheim
- 2016 "ARLECCHINO", Pizzeria delle Rose, Schechen
- 2017 "Summer Feeling" Touristinfo, Breitbrunn am Chiemsee
2018 "Feenzauber", Haus des Gastes in Gstadt am Chiemsee
2018 "Licht - Farbe - Blau", Haus des Gastes in Gstadt am Chiemsee
On my homepage you can find a selection of my art. If you are interested in any of my pictures, please feel free to contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.